There was a post earlier this week about downloading Discover Card.

I was able to get it working:

You first have to manually add the account in aqbanking setup. Discover won't automatically download the account list. When you set up the connection use 'Discover Card Account Center' for ORG and '9625' for FID. I got those values from my Quicken log.
After that it worked. I hope that works for you.

If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see for more information.