GnuCash is brilliant!

This is my first question after using GnuCash for over 10 years.

I use gnucash to run my personal finances.
I also run the finances for a charity in another data set.

I am about to take on the accounting for a third  entity.

Although the data files are clearly separate, all the reports are in one
place.

I use saved report configurations quite a lot, currently I name them to show
which dataset they refer to.

Is there a way of having a unique directory for reports that will be
specific to each dataset?

Many thanks

Jim