Dear Gnucash Team,

I have nee using Gnucash since 2003 !!
All my personal finance is in there, in a 17Mo file (database).

Since I update to 3.0, loading those data literally takes half an hour, BUT
most of the time Windows 10 will write "not responding".
To be honest, it was slow already on 2.6.17 or 2.6.19, but the whole thing
(same data size) was expedited within minutes...

What is happening ?

Thank you so much for your help,
JF Le Téno