Here is the screen shot

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Atkins [mailto:warl...@mit.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:22 PM
To: John Grillot <john.gril...@att.net>
Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: installation freezes

John,

"John Grillot" < <mailto:john.gril...@att.net> john.gril...@att.net> writes:

> I have windows 10 home. I tried to install your software that I

> downloaded thursdau and again yesterdat. I tried running the install

> as administrator and again not as admin. The install freezes at this

> point (I can do other tasks so I know the computer isn't frozen.  Also

> after I end the task, the foreground is killed but there is still what

> must be a background task running. Here is where the install freezes.

I'm not sure what you're trying to show here.  Your message ends at "here is
where the install freezes" without any additional information.

Did you try to insert an image to show where it freezes?

-derek

PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH

        <mailto:warl...@mit.edu> warl...@mit.edu                        PGP
key available