Love my GNUcash; been using a couple of years. Just installed v3.1 and now
getting an error in one of the reports when clicking on the numbers, which
previously allowed me to drill down for more detail. Now I get: Bad URL:
owner=c2b81305d2c55.......etc., etc.)This report (Receivable Aging) always
worked great in past versions. I've tried several days of uninstalling,
reinstalling. Thanks for any help.Regards, Rob