Hello Paul,
I am new to GNUCash so bare with.  I am looking at converting from Quicken
H&B to GNU Cash.

I have not been able to get stock quotes for Canadian stocks.  I have tried
different sources including Finance Canada, Toronto Stock exchange,
Stockhouse Canada, etc. but no luck.  I tried lookup for Royal Bank (RY).
Have you had any success?  Any advice you can offer?

Thanks,
Doug