Op maandag 9 juli 2018 18:42:34 CEST schreef Rich Shepard:
>    Now running 3.2 on Slackware-14.2. The following was done with 2.6.21 (if
> the version makes any difference).
>
>    On 23 June I entered a vendor's bill using Business -> Vendor -> New
> Bill. This was posted to Accounts Payable and appears there. The same day,
> I paid the invoice. The payment is shown in the checking account register
> but not in the accounts payable register.
>
>    I just unposted the bill and checked when reposting it that A/P was where
> the bill was posted. What steps have I missed to have the payment shown in
> A/P (which will bring the balance to $0.00?

When unposting and reposting a bill the payment becomes disassociated from the
bill. You have to reapply the payment to the bill.

The easiest way to do this I think is to open
Business->Vendor->Process Payment...

In the window that opens, select the vendor, then in the documents panel
select both your bill and the related payment. That should bring the amount
due to 0.

Then click Ok.

Regards,

Geert