On 7/12/2018 12:34 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
If I had a vote, I’d say keep one and just delete the other entirely. Even a
’see also’ is just clutter.

As to which name to keep, the easiest and likely most discoverable is “Income
Statement”.

The "issue" (if there is one) is that this report (in terms of what it shows) is known be different NAMES depending on the type of entity for which the books are being kept. Note that the name of the report (in gnucash) and the title of the report in the report itself need not be the same (you can change the title via Edit=>Options.

I mainly keep books for non-profits, for which the report is known as the "Revenue Statement" or "Statement of Revenues and Expenses".

For a for profit business known as "Profit and Loss" and for personal books "Income Statement".

Michael D Novack