Adrien,
I might be wrong, but I thought he said the .png files were not
showing.  That would be a Windows setting so it knows what app to use to
display them.
I think he needs this link:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/windows-10-will-not-open-png-files-or-let-me-save/ff1c2ff8-c470-4600-8779-a56a2dc382ff
--Steve (a different one)

On 08/03/2018 07:23 AM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Steve,
>
> You can view online, or download a copy of both the Help Guide and the
> Tutorial and Concepts Guide from the GnuCash.org website. (see Documentation
> link on the left) There is also a wiki for the app (also linked on the left
> on the main GnuCash.org page) with tons of info.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
>> On Aug 2, 2018, at 10:12 PM, Steve Rollison <st...@steverollison.com> wrote:
>>
>> The online help file says "The primary source of use support is the user
>> mailing list" - which is the link I clicked on to send this e-mail message.
>> If this is not correct, can you please tell me how to get help? I've
>> searched everywhere I could try to get an online answer-even a general
>> Google search-all to avail. GnuCash looks like an incredible program but I'm
>> lost at step one since I can't use the built-in help file.
>>

>> None of the "GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide" graphics (.png files)
>> display on my computer.
>>

>> Here are the details on my PC (although I don't really know what you might
>> need to answer my question).
>>
>> .         GnuCash 3.2 just installed
>>
>> .         ASUS laptop (advertised as a gaming machine, though I don't play
>> games)
>>
>> .         Windows 10 Home ver 1083, build 71734.165
>>
>> .         Intel Core i7 processor
>>
>> .         16GB RAM
>>
>> .         Running 1920 x 1080 resolution
>>
>> .         NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti video card
>>

>> Thank you so much for any help/direction you might be able to provide.
>>

>> Steve Rollison

>> -----

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com