On 2018-08-18 02:17, Geert Janssens wrote:
On 2018-08-17 17:26, Colin Law wrote:
The apply button doesn't really popup (for me on Ubuntu 18.040) it just
appears in the bottom bar of the window.

Colin

I don't even see it there.  The bottom bar has this text "The change
will be applied on such request or if you quit this view." followed by
two buttons. The first is blue with a check mark in it.  The second is
the same colour as the background with an 'x' in it.  Clicking on the
'x' button closes the entire application.

Regards, Ken

Ok what happens if you click on the blue check mark instead ?

It returns to the default setting.

And what's the value of the property after you restart dconf-editor ?>

No change, the default for date format is still 4, as it always has been.

Regards, Ken