Hello Dan,

My needs are fairly mild, but yes I currently use Yahoo_JSON for all of my
quotes.  Most of my investments are in US mutual funds although I do have
several individual stocks.

I simply use "*Single: Yahoo as JSON"* in the security editor.  I had
switched to AlphaVantage when everyone else did and it worked most of the
time, although it was very slow.  I think it's worse now so I'm happy
Yahoo_JSON continues to work...at least for the time being.  I pull down 37
quotes, so not that many but if Alphavantage allows 5 quotes / min, it
would take me 7+ minutes do download those.

Now I don't believe it will handle currencies and I'm not sure about non-US
exchanges, but this does work for me.  You can always do the ones it
supports via Yahoo_JSON and just the others via AlphaVantage depending on
your situation.

Michael