OK. Here’s the thing, I looked at the same information that you had, and I
provided some explanations for your questions based on that information, so
obviously something clicked for me that didn’t for you. It would be a help if
you could try to figure out how the wiki could be better written so that
someone coming along after you could better understand the limits and
capabilities of formulas.

David