Hi,

Looking through my bank account files I see that I made a mistake with a check.  The check was written for three items which I meant to split to two accounts.  say the three items were $25.00 each. I printed a check for $75.  while looking at the accounts, there is an orphan account which shows a deposit in the amount of $25.  I failed to expense the $25. that I should have.  The check is greyed out in the bank account so I can't get into it and correct it.

Can someone tell me the effect of going into the check account and deleting the transaction along with the orphan account entry? Or can I even delete the check and Orphan entry?  If I can't can someone suggest how to correct my mistake.

Thanks in advance,

James Fuller