Thank you for responding. Nothing happens. Right-clicking gives several
options, none of which seem to apply.

Gerry S

*Gerry Starnes, M.Ed.*
Author, Speaker, Coach
www.GerryStarnes.com

Best-selling Author on Amazon <http://www.gerrystarnes.com/author>
Online classes: The Shamanic Passages Institute <http://bit.ly/SPInstitute>
Podcast: The Journey of Personal Evolution: Shamanic Passages
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-journey-of-personal-evolution-gerry-starnes/id1347773407>
YouTube: Shamanic Passages <http://www.GerryStarnes.com/youtube>