> On Dec 10, 2018, at 2:31 AM, Gerald Harris <gerald.har...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I updated to version 3.3 yesterday. Currently I am having significant
> difficulties with the formatting of account registers. The three columns
> appearing at the right of the register (for an Asset account these are
> labelled with Increase, Decrease and Balance) all have sufficient width to
> show values up to 9.999,99€ (my locale is Germany). For some accounts that
> contain entries for more than 10k€ this is extremely irritating and a
> significant handicap since the left-most digits of the value are clipped. I
> have been unable to find a hint or tip on how to change the column width for
> registers. Several things that I have tried seem to make the situation even
> worse.
>
> This is such a large handicap, that I may be forced to downgrade to a
> previous version. Can anyone help?

If double-clicking in the header doesn’t resize the column enough, hover over
the separator bar to the right of the column header so that the cursor turns
into <-|->, then click and drag to the right. For the balance column it will
seem that you’re dragging the edge out of the window.

Regards,
John Ralls