I am running GnuCash Build ID: 3.3+ (2018-09-29)

Finance::Quote: 1.47

Windows 10

I am moving GnuCash to different computer. I loaded GnuCash on the
different computer and copied my data file to my data file directory.
GnuCash now sees my data with no problem. However, I do not have my
saved report configurations nor my edited style sheets. I have tried
looking in the directories mentioned in some GnuCash documentation but
my GnuCash file systems are not the same between the two computers.
That's probably because the first computer had Gnu cash updated from
older versions a couple of times and the different computer was an
install of version 3.3 originally (although I far from being a techie.)
Is there an easy way to find the information on the first machine then
know where to put that information on the different machine? Or is it
easier just to start over?

Dan