On 12/23/18 3:24 PM, MNT wrote:
During the importing of a QIF (Quicken) file, after taking all the steps, in
the final step that I click “Start Import” the import stops halfway and shows
“Failed Import” and a message says the “there was an error”?  Any idea what I
should do to complete the import.  I am using a Mac version.

Regards,

Moe

Moe,

I'm not a Mac user so can't help much.  However, I know that those who have Mac experience will want to know which version of GnC you have and the version of your Mac O/S.

In addition, can you find the log file (have to check the wiki for where it is located for your setup) and see if there are any additional messages there.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com