From: Peter Jackson <jack...@fastmail.net>
Date: 20/01/19 14:23:59
Subject: [GNC] Budget Total Anomalies
To: GNU Cash User <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>

I use Gnucash 3.4 on Windows 10.

I have just noticed that the budget total figures are no longer correct.
Thus for example, in ExpensesBudget , the displayed  Monthly total for each
month does not equal the sum of the individual account budgets.

This imbalance then reflects across all budget reports.

I am pretty certain that this is a new issue, as I tend to balance regularly
with a spreadsheet.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Peter
   FRAME: [1]frSheet
   FRAME: [2]frTabs

   This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.