On Tue, Mar 05 2019, Stephen M. Butler wrote:

> Could those accounts be treated similar to stock?  Or another
> currency?

I guess no. There are just 2 type of accounts: income in EUR and expense
in EUR. All is imported from the OFX file of the checking account. Here
is the result: http://pmrb.free.fr/tmp/gnucash-example.html

> You would have to enter a price entry in order for GnC to convert them
> to the report "currency".

It sounds like a possible option, kind of work-around.

> PS.  I presume this is a mileage expense factor and Transport holds the
> number of mile?

No, it's all in EUR. Transport is just an example.

--
           Peter