After installation all of the files are copied to one of the directories in
perl's @INC include list. What those directories are depends on the way perl is
configured, but if you ran cpan as root then I'd expect them to be in
/usr/lib/perl/<version> or /usr/lib/per5. For non-root installations ~/perl5 or
~/lib/perl5 are common.

Regards,
John Ralls