This probably doesn't have anything to do with your issue, but I've never been a fan of spaces in paths/filenames. Back in the olde days it wasn't allowed. I gather that's changed, but it still strikes me as bad juju.

I'm a Linux guy and even though I guess we can use spaces we have to delimit them in quote marks, so it's just easier to forgo the space or use an underscore character as a separator instead.

Windows should be able to handle file path statements of 247 (or thereabouts) characters. I don't thing the length of the string is the problem.

Ron Morse