Simply re-run the reconciliation and include that transaction. But if you
completed the reconcilliation without it, likely you had to make a correcting
entry to work out the balance. You should either delete or adjust that
correcting entry.

If you didn’t have to make a correcting entry originally, either something else
is off, and/or you’ll need to make one now.