On 6/19/19 12:44 AM, Maf. King wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 08:26:46 BST ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user wrote:
On 6/19/19 12:19 AM, Colin Law wrote:
That happens on Credit Card accounts on the assumption that you might
want to enter a transaction to pay off the credit card.  If you don't
want to do that just click Cancel.

Colin

Interesting!  That explains it.  Thank you!

I think there's also a preference somewhere to stop that box appearing, if
that is the way you like things...

Maf.

Looked, but did not find it.

Did find something about scheduled transactions.  That will be very
useful if I ever break down and have automatic withdrawals from
any of my accounts.

Now for the ability to add an extra date column!