> On Jul 29, 2019, at 8:13 PM, Dion Patelis <d...@7rocks.com> wrote:
>

>       Hi,
>
> I'm using Mac OSX 10.10.4 (14E46) and when I install both
>
> Gnucash-Intel-3.6-1.dmg
> and
> Gnucash-Intel-3.6-2.dmg
>
> it says that the process is running in the Activity Monitor, but I can't get
> anything to happen.
>
> I went back to
> Gnucash-Intel-2.6.21-3.dmg
> and it works fine.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on this or should I just compile it from scratch?

Could you describe what's going on in a little more detail? Like does it
display anything? Does it show up in the Dock and the icons when you cmd-tab?
If so and you switch to it does it change the menu bar? Does Activity Monitor
show any resource usage? Did you try relaunching it after GateKeeper verified
it and failed to start it, as GateKeeper so often does?

Regards,
John Ralls