I’ll provide something more detailed later, but the current report seems either
way off, or just a first attempt that didn’t get fully fleshed out.

A Statement of Cashflows has 3 main parts:

Operating Activities
Financing Activities
Investing Activities

There are rule differences between GAAP and IAS (and I’m sure others) that will
require the user to select the desired accounts for each of these three parts
of the report. That is, there will need to be THREE ‘accounts’ selection
sections. (some reports already have a second ‘filter by’ section, so I would
think this should be possible)

The basic form is something like this:

----------
Cash & Cash Equivalents, beginning of period:

Cash Flow from Operations:
Cash Flow from Financing:
Cash Flow from Investing:

Net Increase in Cash & Cash Equivalents:

Cash & Cash Equivalents, end of period:
----------

Of course, the main three sections can get more detailed and complicated, I’ll
research what I can find on the full gamut of what can be included therein and
report back.

What I have found so far, is that certainly the Operations section will contain
several adjustments to account for anything accrued or transacted in credit as
opposed to cash. (i.e., changes to AR/AP, Inventory, Depreciation, Unearned
Revenue, Accrued Expenses, Deferred Taxes, Stock Disbursement Compensation,
etc.)

I don’t see anything concerning a ‘personal’ CashFlow Statement, but I don’t
see why it be possible based on account selection. Such a report simply
wouldn’t have as much detail and the user would have less accounts to include
than a business and the idea of ‘Operations’ would be different, though the
accounts be the same.