> I see also that the new invoice layout is a bit problematic for me.  Where
> before I had "CHF 390.00" I now have "SFr.390.00" (no space between currency
> and value).  Also, the cells in the printed table have very little space to
> the cell borders.  I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to dig through the
> default invoice.scm to get the layout I want (like it used to be in 2.4) or
> if I should just stay with 2.4.  Are there any particular gotchas with
> running 2.4.11 with Mojave?

Don't suppose this is easy to work around?  (2.4.11 in Mojave)

====
Crashed Thread:        0

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason:    DYLD, [0x4] Symbol missing

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH=/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Frameworks
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib:/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gnucash::/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/:/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib:/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gnucash

Dyld Error Message:
  Symbol not found: _inflateValidate
  Referenced from:
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
  Expected in: /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libz.1.dylib
 in
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

- Axel