For Vendor X the Monthly Bill is $10.00-
But the Monthly Payment has been $13.00-
After 5 months of Bills and 4 months of Payments we go to pay the $10 Bill #5
and see four PrePayments listed at $3.00 each-We click Bill #5 and Control
Click the four PrePayments in order to apply the $12 worth of PrePayments to
Bill #5.-Now Clicking Business > Vendor > Find Bill for Vendor X we see all
five Bills marked as Paid.-Now we get the next months Bill and Post it and go
to Pay it... expecting to see the $2.00 un-applied remainder of the PrePayments
listed...-But the $2.00 un-applied PrePayment remainder does not appear as
available...-So, how do we apply the $2.00 PrePayment remainder to the $10.00
Bill number 6?-I would think any "remainder" of applied PrePayments would still
appear as a PrePayment when you go to pay a Bill.-Thanks for any help.-PS -
Pardon all the dashes on blank lines but I'm trying to find out how to force
line breaks so formatting can be retained. (I wonder if the html line break tag
would work?