hello, guys. I am a newcomer here and want to learn how to use GnuCash. I
don't speak english well, so if I made some strange sentences please let me
know or just ignore them.

Now I want to find some GnuCash example files, which maybe include foreign
currencies, stocks,vendors,bills, invoices etc,more complicated more
better, and show me how a real complex accounting book in GnuCash would
look like. Could anyone give me some suggestions? thanks.

Also, complexity depends on the type of entity for which books are being kept and the jurisdictions to which reporting must be done. Definitely not "one size fits all" and why you were advised to consult an accountant for that.

Look, once upon a time (within my lifetime) books were kept pen and ink on paper ruled for journal and ledger. No matter how complicated the books, that worked. Similarly, to a bit more modern, instead of on paper could be spreadsheets with columns for journal and ledger. Software like gnucash can keep any books that would have been kept in those ways, just simpler to enter the data and less prone to error (autoposting: virtual journal)

If you mean to be asking a QUESTION "if the books were very complicated,could gnucash still handle that?" the answer is yes.

Michael D Novack

PS --- "multiple currencies" is actually another topic entirely. There are (potential) aspects to that you will not see in examples on this list. That is because as far as I can tell all the users HERE are using solutions within gnucash suited to "continuous re-evaluation" assumptions (current currency market) << as opposed to entities operating with organizational or statutory requirements as to WHEN such re-evaluations/rate conversions are to take place, etc. or other restrictions on conversion>> Not that gnucash couldn't handle, but would be doing so very differently.