Good Day.

The organization I am treasurer for currently has three-up checks that I fill out by hand.

We typically only use 10 or less a year and I have plenty on hand but I would prefer not hand writing them out. I don't need GnuCash to print the checks but do need something that is usable from LibreOffice - ready made template?

My research (Google) turns some up but everyone mentions being compatible with commercial accounting software. Probably so they can be printed from the software. Since I do not need that I would still like any thoughts or suggestions for a good brand.

TIA,
Rod