Op dinsdag 14 januari 2020 12:40:43 CET schreef Ken Farley:
> I don't really remember ALL the places I tried. Pretty much all the
> places recommended by the Wiki about this stuff for Gnucash. Some
> examples of other attempts:
> ~/Library/Application Support/config/themes
> ~/Library/Application Support/themes
> ~Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0/themes
> etc.
>
> What I'm asking is: Applying a theme supposed to be as simple as
> putting a directory of theme data somewhere, then putting a
> settings.ini file somewhere else to tell GTK to use that theme. If you
> are running Gnucash on MacOS, what are those two locations? I just
> want an example of a setup that works.

I don't have a mac so I can only advise in theory.

I know the mac configuration is slightly different from the other platforms.
As far as I can tell you should install your themes in
~/Library/Application Support/config/themes

And the settings.ini file in
~Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0

As this involves two sets of files it's difficult to tell which part is
failing if it doesn't work.

So I would propose to first try and make the settings.ini work by
experimenting with some of the other aspects you can configure in there and
see if these changes go through and only then try to make the theme work.

Regards,

Geert