Automatic Retrieval of Quotes using the Finance::Quotes module is not working
for Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).  For example, I have setup a Security record
for an ETF with:

   Security Information
        Full name:      Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
        Symbol/abbreviation:    MGK
        Display symbol: MGK
        Type:   NYSE
        ISIN, CUSIP or other code:
        Fraction traded:        1/10000
   Quote Source Information
        √ Get Online Quotes
        √ Single:       Alphavantage, US
        Timezone:       America/New_York

I’ve also setup a Security record for a traditional stock with:

   Security Information
        Full name:      Tesla Inc.
        Symbol/abbreviation:    TSLA
        Display symbol: TSLA
        Type:   NASDAQ
        ISIN, CUSIP or other code:
        Fraction traded:        1/10000
   Quote Source Information
        √ Get Online Quotes
        √ Single:       Alphavantage, US
        Timezone:       America/New_York

When I go to the Price Database interface and use the Get Quotes action, I get
an error message:

   Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:
        NYSE:MGK
   Continue using only the good quotes?

The problem doesn’t seem to be with Alphavantage.  I can use their API and
successfully pull a quote for any ETF.  Any idea how to get ETF price quotes in
gnucash?