Just upgraded my Mac from GNC 3.5 to 3.8. Online banking setup was
apparently lost. Online actions for a couple of accounts now report as not
set up. Bummer. They had worked flawlessly before.

So I went to the online banking tool to set them up again. When I get to
the Retrieve Accounts button, the wizard reports that it worked -
connection to my bank seems to be OK. But no accounts are visible. This was
dead simple in 3.5 so I don't know what I am missing. Along the way in the
wizard I didn't see any accounts in the Accounts tab. Also did not see a
configuration option "Supports Account List Downloads" check box that is
mentioned in the wiki

I can go back to downloading an OFX so the problem is not critical. But
what happened?

Keith