You’re welcome, and your English is certainly good enough to get the point
across, no worries.

As for the currency issue, this usually isn’t set by GnuCash. You set this in
your operating system settings.

Unfortunately, I don’t use Windows, so I can’t help further, but it should be
in settings related to Language and Region.

You should see the option to set what character to use for groupings and
decimals. I’d think you’d have the option to use ’none’.

On my Mac, when I switch to Vietnamese Dong only the ‘grouping’ character
choice has any effect. The decimal option doesn’t let me choose ’none’ because
it doesn’t display a decimal at all. Maybe Windows isn’t as fancy, but you
should be able to set the option for decimal to ’none'.

Note, you’ll then need to set GnuCash’s Currency preference to ‘Locale’ if it
is not set that way already.