Edit > Style Sheets > Edit > Head or Tail > General, check the option for ’show
date/time at bottom’

Then for the report: Options > General > Stylesheet, choose 'Head or Tail’, you
can then save the report configuration so you don’t have to change the
stylesheet each time.

You might need to adjust other options in the style sheet as I see by default,
Head or Tail has some different fonts and colors than the default stylesheet.