You're using a SQLite3 database, not and XML file, and SQLIte3 thinks that its
file has gotten corrupted. If you have backups you should make sure that the
one or two from just ´before the first time you encountered the error are safe
and available. If you don't have backups then this is a message from your deity
to start keeping regular ones.

I think the simplest fix is to re-save to a new file using File>Save As... I
suggest doing it twice, one XML and the other SQLite3. You pick which one with
the list box on the top of the Save As dialog box.

Regards,
John Ralls