> On Mar 18, 2020, at 10:18 AM, Alan Auerbach <aauerb...@poolthing.com> wrote:
>
> Dear John,
>
> I am using Win10 Pro. If I go back to gnucash 3.6, will I lose valuable
> updates in exchange for OFX Direct Connect? It seems to be a choice or wait
> and see if it is working in the next update.

Depends. If you're in the habit of keeping several graph reports open then you
should go to 3.5, there was a webkit build problem in 3.6 and 3.7 that caused
GnuCash to hang with that. There have been some new reports and some bug fixes,
none of which I would consider deal-breaking but you can review the release
notes at https://www.gnucash.org/news.phtml and decide for yourself.

Regards,
John Ralls