In the case of a specific coin, as opposed to bars or generic or mint rounds,
there are several websites selling them that can give you a reasonable price.
Of course, their premium from spot will itself vary from time to time.

The case will be similar for other country specific coins, even if they are
‘bullion’ like Maple Leafs, Eagles, Kuggerands, etc.

Ask a local reputable coin dealer (who you might well be selling to) and get
their opinion on an ‘average’ premium. You can then take spot, add the premium,
and use that for a manual price entry. (or just pick a website ‘buy’ price for
the same coin and use that) If you use the purchase price (their selling price)
then you’ll be overestimating. (you’ll never get that price on the same day)

Numismatics are a different animal entirely. For those you’d have to use some
coin grading resource and even then, the value is a very subjective estimate
until it is sold. I have some of this as well and they are booked at purchase
price. I don’t bother with any adjustments unless I sell, then I’ll realize a
gain or loss as with bullion.