> On Jun 2, 2020, at 6:42 PM, Daming Gao <gdmut2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear community members,
>
> I am very new to GNUCash and here might be a dumb question to ask.
>
> We are using Logitude software to keep track of our invoices. They are
> exportable XML format. Is there a way to import XML into GNUCash? Since the
> import function does not support that (I only saw QIF/FIX/CSV…etc).
>
> Any help could be appreciated!

Well, GnuCash's default file format uses XML, but that doesn't mean that it can
understand arbitrary XML emitted by any other program. XML is a language for
creating data formats, not a format in itself. GnuCash can import invoices but
they must be in something resembling a comma-separated-value format with the
columns in a specific order.

Regards,
John Ralls