Thanks David. That works.

On 7/2/20 8:13 PM, David H wrote:
Les,

If you're asking where to enter your Alpha Vantage API Key go to Preferences >> Online Quotes and add it.

Cheers David H.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 10:48, Les <lellio...@gmail.com <mailto:lellio...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    An update:  I discovered that Flatpak has upgraded GC to the 4.0
    version.  I assume this is the issue.

    Would someone point me to the instructions for installing
    AlphaVantage
    on Linux Mint?

    Thanks,

    Les

    On 7/2/20 4:59 PM, Les wrote:
    > I have been using Yahoo as JSON for well over a year and now,
    today,
    > when I tried to download quotes, I received an error indicating
    that
    > AlphaVantage needed to be installed for quotes. It is true that
    I had