The wiki page has been revised with the following:

1. A sub-section with ’To Subscribe’ in bold so it will stand out.

2. A list of three methods to subscribe which are:

  1. Click the desired list in the ‘Existing Lists’ chart shown higher up the
page. (with an internal link to that section)
  2. Directions (with screenshots) to go to the GnuCash Mailman Server and pick
a list
     then fill out the subscription form resulting from either click in 1 or 2
  3. Send a ’Subscribe’ command directly to gnucash-user-requ...@gnucash.org