On 7/14/2020 11:18 AM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
...Perhaps you should
go through the Online Banking Setup for each account. Verify each tab there..

I did that, and realigned each account. I didn't change the behavior. On my dual boot system (Windows 10/Linux mint 20), on the windows side I am running Version: 3.5 Build ID: 3.5+(2019-03-30) Finance::Quote: - and it still works perfectly. So it's the Linux side AQbanking module that seems out of sync with the upgraded GC 3.8.