Want a bug filed or is there one already?

On 9/22/20 4:26 PM, John Ralls wrote:
I can reproduce it too, but only in split view. It works correctly in basic
view, meaning that the reconciled flag goes to n and stays that way, and if I
change the reconciled split and return to commit the transaction instead of
tabbing out of the split the split also stays unreconciled.

I'm also able to reproduce it on 4.0, 3.11, and 3.10 on Windows. It's been
around for a while.