Hi Colin,

Am 18.10.20 um 16:22 schrieb Colin Arndt:
:
> I used to run:
> gnucash-cli --quotes get /path/to/GnuCashfile
>
> From the docs I can see I need to enter the following to enter the GnuCash
> command line environment:
> flatpak run --command=sh org.gnucash.GnuCash
>
> Can these be combined into a single command on the host system?

I just tried:
flatpak run --command=gnucash-cli  org.gnucash.GnuCash --version
GnuCash 4.2 development version
Build ID: git 190d5f1+(2020-10-15)

Watch the order of the options!

> Feel free to let me know if this is more of a Flatpak question than a GnuCash
> one, though I figured others may have experience with this.

see:
flatpak --help
flatpak --help run

That command should give you more infos than you need.

> If nothing else, getting the solution in the list here gets it into the
> archives if others want to replicate it.

But it would be better, if you would add it to the wiki page. ;-)

> Thanks,
> Colin

Regards
Frank