Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 11:12:26 -0800
From: John Ralls <jra...@ceridwen.us>
To: Randy Johnson <rsjdev...@gmail.com>
Cc: gnucash-de...@gnucash.org, gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] [GNC-dev]  USAA FSB requires newer QWIN support

Well, there's a UUID in that URL, but I just tried using it for the
ClientUUID and got "The user cannot signon because he or she entered an
invalid user ID or password." Using the one scraped from Quicken for MacOS
and reported in
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2021-February/045690.html
 works.

That leads me to believe that USAA is using the ClientUUID as an API key.
Quicken may have registered one or many. I think the only way to find that
out is for more users to set up MITMs with different versions of Quicken
and retrieve the ClientUUIDs for comparison.

This makes me a bit leery of publishing it on the wiki, because if Quicken
or USAA catch on that it's been compromised they might change it and lock
us out again.

Regards,
John Ralls