On 2021-02-21 18:30, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
…The summary:  Credits go next to the window … <<window to right when facing computer screen>>

Wow, this is a great rule of thumb!

The only problem is, the window is to my left as I sit in my office. So, I think I need to climb out the window and dangle. That will put the window to my right when facing my computer screen.

I just hope I don't drop my receipts. It's a 22-floor fall to the ground.

Still, that's why I love this list. I can find ways to put the tips I receive here to such good use! ;-) ;-)

Best regards,
    —Jim DeLaHunt

(Seriously, "Credits go next to [or, away from] the window" is an amazingly vivid rule of thumb!)