Funny that, I got nothing from either, I was a bit surprised. Just checked and zilch....

Anyway, all is well, and thanks to you all.

Barry

On 23/02/2021 11:11, Maf. King wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 08:43:20 GMT Mahon Finbar wrote:
Hello,

Now I realise why I got no answers.

RTFM, and after quite a while reading and referring, I gor it fixed, I hope.

I still don't know why it crashed.

Thanks

You did get replies.

Adrian Monteleone replied to your first message "Lost files" within about 3
hours.

Your second message "Lost Files Update" had a response about 1.5 hours later
from Michael Hendry

Both asked for more info, and none came from you.

Notwithstanding that, happy to hear that you figured it out and are back
running again!

Maf.