On 28 Mar 2021, at 11:21, zuperkoleopt...@gmail.com wrote:

The problem I am facing is the following, after activating trading
accounts the system created the hierarchy for all the trading accounts, but also created a bunch of splits in already recorded transactions. So
from the beginning the trading:currency:EUR account has a balance of
almost 2.300 eur and includes all my transactions related to my crypto
portfolio.

Merely turning on trading accounts shouldn't create any new splits in existing transactions. I suspect you must have used one or more of the scrub commands to create them.

I would have to have more details to see what is going on, but if you use one ore more commodities for crypto and have transactions that buy or sell those commodities in Euros, then it is normal for trading account splits to be created for those transactions, but only when the transaction is edited or scrubbed.

Mike