Hi Jai

It looks like the installation of the perl module Date::Manip which is required for Finance::Quote did not complete successfully. This seems to be a common problem on Windows - see for example this thread:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Trouble-Installing-Online-Price-Retrieval-Tool-td4726267.html

To run the "gnc-fq-update" script again, you need to:
(1) Open a command prompt - possibly as Administrator depending on how your PC is set up.
(2) Change directory to "C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\"
(3) Run "gnc-fq-update" - it is a perl script.
(4) Wait patiently, it takes a long time!

See attached screenshot for details.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Geoff