I'm trying to import accounting data from the Accountz software.  The company
was UK based and has recently stopped trading.

I can list the accounting data (going back several years) as a .csv file.  I
can also list the Assests, Liabilities, Expenditure and Income in .csv file
format.

Has anyone tried importing data using .csv file format and/or importing data
specifically from the Accountz software?

Many thanks

A Parry