Thanks David, Derek, and John.  I understand it's a volunteer effort and resolution isn't guaranteed, that's why I waited nearly a month before checking in.  I didn't want to seem as if I was being pushy or acting entitled to anything, but I did want to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

Dustin